Seasonal Warehouse Operations Associate
As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for organizing workspace area, conducting inventory of company products and preparing bikes for delivery to our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule (weekends, holidays)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton bikes (up to 130 lbs.). Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for the full work shift. Hours vary but typically between 5:00AM and 10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top