Seasonal Product Delivery Assistant
Peloton is looking for world-class employees to work with our Product Field Specialists to provide our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. As a Product Delivery Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the driver in the delivery of Peloton bikes. This seasonal position will be from November 2016 to February 2017.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide assistance to Product Field Specialists in delivering superior customer service and educating customers on product setup, features and usage
- Deliver and assemble Peloton bikes and accessories in customer homes
- Perform in-home bike repairs and maintenance
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule: ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes (up to 130lbs.) into homes and sometimes up and down stairs, assisting our Product Field Specialists. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top