Salesforce Administrator & Operations Lead
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own day-to-day business operations related to Salesforce to support the sales team and serve as Salesforce operational liaison with other teams
- Design, automate, and improve processes across our CRM systems
- Dive into data and build reports and dashboards to track campaign efforts and identify areas for improvement on an organization, team, and individual level
- Coordinate growth experiments and support with analytics and other operational support
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
- Continually update and configure Salesforce.com per user requirements
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases and introduce new functionality to stakeholders that will enhance their Salesforce use and streamline their business processes on the platform. Includes system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc
- Expert with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), specifically, Journey Builder leveraging multi-channel communications, Predictive Intelligence, Cart Abandonment and Reporting automation.
- Respond to internal user support cases
- Onboard new users, provide training and documentation on how to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with either Salesforce or Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ ExactTarget, both preferred.
- Validation rules, Field Sharing, and Security Layouts, Salesforce administrator experience including experience with User, Roles, Profile, Workflows, Page, and custom objects
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed and interrelated projects
- Project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Familiar with or have managed Hubspot or other marketing automation platform a huge plus
- Leadership potential and team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top