Retail Sales Associate
If you are humble, driven, and have a passion for high performance living, a career at Peloton is the opportunity of a lifetime. Turn your passion for fitness and enthusiasm for selling into a profitable endeavor.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit by delivering live-streaming instructional content to the most technologically advanced indoor cycle. A software company at its core, Peloton leverages cloud-based streaming video technology and a unique Android powered, multi-touch console to deliver a first-in-class fitness experience to users anywhere in the world.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website.
Energetic, enthusiastic, and results-driven, Peloton Sales Associates are the front line business drivers and brand ambassadors of our communities. Under the direction of the Store Manager, Peloton Associates exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company. Above all, Peloton Associates possess a strong ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current clients in order to build a solid network for sales.
- Drive business to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton’s products and brand image
- Capture client information and actively develop a client base through CRM, consistently adding information to further promote new and existing relationships
- Regularly contact clients regarding new product updates, events and follow up.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally with fellow sales associates and clients
- Prior sales and clientele experience in a luxury goods environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, professional demeanor
- Entrepreneurial spirit; confidence to perform on an incentive-based compensation plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking, team-oriented, and deeply passionate about the fitness industry
- Highly organized with great follow-up and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to quickly absorb and communicate technical terminology
- Proficiency with MS Software (Word, Excel, etc.), Apple Products, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) a plus
Peloton is proud to offer all Associates a competitive base hourly pay with generous commission opportunities, vacation time, sick leave, personal days, and discounts on all Peloton products and services. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top