Quality Engineer (Hardware)
The Quality Engineer will be working with the hardware design and operations team to develop and implement quality processes and quality management systems in a fast growing global fitness business. You will work with, massage, and refine our customer and field operation data to find trends and drive improvements. You have the technical ability and problem solving skills to turn this information into action working with the team domestically and abroad to improve our product and processes. You're not satisfied with the status quo, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to improve product quality.
This job is based in New York and will require 10% travel.
- Own the collection, analysis, and reporting of the collective quality data
- Work with internal customers and partners to create, audit, and improve internal processes using data to make effective business decisions and improvements
- Drive root cause identification activities to improve product quality through data analysis, corrective action and preventive measures with the team aboard and our manufacturing partners
- Interface with customer experience and field operation teams for quality-related tasks, audits and incidents. Collect and summarize customer quality data to drive improvement to drive down warranty costs and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop, analyze, and present Key Performance Indicators, as they relate to product quality.
- Ensure creation of proper documentation for existing processes and establishing guidelines for enforcement
- Drive continuous improvement within manufacturing, design and business operations
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or other technical discipline.
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong communications skills in English - Mandarin a plus
- Experience data analysis and/or SQL a plus
- Regulatory Compliance experience a plus
- Lean/Six Sigma training, Green or Black Belt a plus
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top