The Product UX Analyst at Peloton cultivates a deep understanding of our various user personas and cohorts and provides critical quantitative and qualitative metrics on potential and existing features with our KPIs in mind.
The Product UX Analyst is part of the scrum team and works closely with the Product Manager(s). He/she understands the user and product at a high-level and builds and monitors dashboards around product. He/she is also involved at a per-feature level: suggesting areas of focus for Product based on findings; specifying events to track and metrics to watch; and evaluating features following release.
The Product UX Analyst also keeps a close eye on the collective Product ecosystem through ongoing monitoring of developed dashboards and monthly and quarterly reporting on metric trends and KPI movement.
In this role, you will primarily:
- Develop user groups and cohorts that can be used to cross-cut data.
- Focus on quantitative and qualitative data around product and individual feature success metrics.
- Work with scrum team early on in feature definition to understand targeted users and feature goals, suggest measurements, events to track and KPIs and dashboard specifications.
- Gather intel on possible success of a conceptual or lightly defined features and products, develop reports.
- Ensure events are properly being developed during engineering phases.
- Create feature and product level dashboards
- Monitor dashboards regularly for each feature/product, develop reports (for product and stakeholders) and suggest improvements and strategic direction.
- Compile higher level overview documentation on what is/isn't working and how we are doing towards our KPIs on a quarterly basis.
You may also:
- Develop user experience personas that can be used to reference use cases and better understand needs and behavior patterns.
- Conduct research around current and prospective user needs, desires, pain-points in the form of interview, survey, focus group, et. al., use this to help suggest areas of focus/possible features/prioritization.
- Complete regular competitive analysis on new/existing competitors.
- Facilitate tests on prototypes/beta versions of in-process features and products, develop reports.
- Get qualitative feedback on production feature in a quantitative way. Watch user testing videos, click/eye tracking reports, funnels, etc. develop reports.
- 3 or more years experience in data analytics and/or user research
- Familiar with technical tools for analysis
- Have used Python and/or SQL to generate reports (some technical background a plus)
- Have experience with dashboard creation
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- Constant attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top