Product / UI Designer
We're looking for a talented UI designer with an incredible vision for creating beautiful and intuitive web and mobile interfaces. You love thinking about how users interact with devices and process information, and taking ideas through from prototypes to pixel-perfect user interface and interaction designs. You will work closely with out talented team of designers, product managers, developers, marketers, and key business stakeholders to develop innovative features for our bike app, website, mobile app, and any new products we have on the horizon. You're highly motivated, super organized, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional user interface and interaction design skills
- Deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across the board
- Ability to produce multiple concepts and prototypes
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop and iterate on the web and mobile experience, designing with every browser and screen size in mind
- A deep understanding of the tools and technologies involved in building web and mobile experiences
- A keen knowledge of what is possible in modern Android, iOS, and web development
- Experience designing fully responsive web experiences for every device and resolution; mobile experience is a huge plus
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and other design and prototyping tools
- Up to date on current interface and interaction trends in mobile apps
- Experience with designing Data Visualization
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years experience designing digital experiences at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind the mind and body
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top