Product Manager (Software)
The Product Management team at Peloton is responsible for (1) intaking, defining, and overseeing the execution of user-facing features, improvements, and experiences on, and (2) for roadmapping and prioritizing the long-term roadmap of, our website, iOS, and home bike products.
In this way, Product Managers are product owners: controlling the lifecycle and development of each vertical.
The Product Management team works closely with stakeholders to better understand issues and business goals, and to understand the relative impact of each project. The Product Management team also works closely with the design and engineering teams to execute the defined vision of each feature. Finally, the Product Management team has a close relationship with the user and works continually to better understand their needs and desires.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the existing products, including our android-based bike app, the website, and the iOS app
- Translate user needs and pain points into tangible and manageable product requirements
- Create wireframes and prototypes based on requirements and communicate ideas clearly with other product managers, designers, and engineering team
- Help us scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue and the long-term product roadmap
- Review customer feedback, conduct surveys and user testing to capture feedback from our users and communicate findings clearly and constructively with the rest of the company
- Have relevant past work and/or portfolio readily available
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- Genuine passion for making customers happy
- Exceptional writing, speaking, and communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Adept at working with designers, engineers, and stakeholders
- Constant attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Love of fitness not required but certainly a plus!
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top