Product Manager (Ecomm and Logistics Platform)
At Peloton, we’ve built up our Ecomm Platform from scratch, including all product and order models and logistics fulfillment integration.
As the Ecomm Platform Product Manager at Peloton, you will be responsible for owning the platform that supports our web and point of sale e-commerce apps, and powers our complex order fulfillment operations. This includes the platform admin interface, which allows internal users to in sales, operations, logistics, and support to manage various elements of our system including our product catalogue, orders, shipment routing, and coupons.
You will work directly with sales, operations, business intelligence, logistics, and finance stakeholders to gather requirements, spec functionality, design UX, prioritize the Platform roadmap, and execute features. You will work closely with project managers and developers on the Ecomm Platform Scrum Team to build out functionality for, and improve the stability of, your product.
The product management team is a highly collaborative unit. You will regularly be exposed to other elements of the product ecosystem, including the bike and iOS app. However, your primary focus will be helping to build the technology that supports our Ecomm Platform. Specifically, you will work closely with the client-side ecomm PM, who is responsible for owning the website and point of sale system.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day business, support, and logistics operations, identifying pain points and areas for improvement which could be eased via the Ecomm Platform.
- Define and build a sustainable product/SKU architecture and data schema to support the expansion of our product line.
- Conceptualize front-end UX of internal tools designed to manage and monitor Ecomm, logistics, and operations related objects and processes.
- Help us scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue and the long-term product roadmap and run sprint grooming/planning sessions with the development team.
- Have experience building and scaling an Ecommerce platform (from scratch is a bonus) including product catalogues/taxonomy, coupon systems, and 3rd party financial and fulfillment integrations.
- Have experience architecting complex internal tools products that allow users to modify Ecomm objects in intuitive and streamlined ways.
- Have worked closely with engineers, product managers, and designers to define and execute on ecomm related products.
- Has an understanding of data modeling, or relevant engineering experience.
- Can produce clear and descriptive documentation for implementation, including logic flows and wireframes.
- Adept at communicating ideas to a variety of roles and personality types.
- Comfortable taking ownership working in an autonomous environment
- Bonus: Experience building a flexible merchandising and marketing admin tool to support an (ever evolving) client side Ecomm website.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top