Merchandise & Customer Support Coordinator
We're looking for an enthusiastic, highly-organized Merchandise and Customer Service Coordinator to assist our Boutique team with all aspects of customer service and merchandise management.
ON A TYPICAL DAY, YOU WILL:
Assist the boutique team with all customer service tasks, including: filtering customer requests, answering customer inquiries and maintaining strong relationships between customers and Peloton's Apparel team. In addition, you'll:
- Help customers with product inquires, shipping inquires, stock inquires
- Helping online customers locate apparel in showrooms if not available online
- Processing returns and exchanges
Own Merchandise management tasks: This means you'll have ownership over all inventory related tasks/issues such as:
- Working closely with our warehouse to ensure proper delivery of goods to our warehouse from our vendors and then distribute out to our stores.
- Working closely with our warehouse to ensure proper delivery of our goods to our customers
- Managing the EOM inventory count in all 22+ stores
- Assisting with creating products in our POS and online store
- Managing the product through its entire life cycle
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Experience with Shopify or other online store platforms
- Understanding of warehouse management systems
- Understanding of customer service platforms such as Zendesk
- Have experience within Retail and Fashion
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter
- Team player
- Public relation skills a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top