Member Support-Technical Support (Hardware)
At Peloton, our support matches our innovative technology. Our Technical Support Hardware Associates assist riders with any hardware issues that they may experience. They are experts in diagnosing issues, troubleshooting, and are always striving to resolve any problem as efficiently as possible. They coordinate with our field technicians to understand reported issues in the field to continue to improve our service. Regular training with our hardware team ensures they are always up to date with development and share this knowledge with the support team. Our Technical Support experts are also responsible for escalating the necessary issues to internal teams ensuring problems are resolved quickly.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Hardware and technical troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience with indoor fitness equipment or in a bike shop a plus
- Communicate hardware updates to support teams
- Have a professional phone and email etiquette
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products to best assist all customers
- Available to work weekends and between 12-9pm
- Have a positive attitude and energy
- Be a team player!
If you are a person who can figure out a way to say "YES" to every question we want you on our team!
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors, and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that is innovative and motivational.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top