Member Support Associate-Technical Support (Software)
At Peloton, our support matches our innovative technology. Our Technical Support Associates assist riders with any software issues that they may experience. They are experts in software and technical problems, diagnosing issues, and are always striving to resolve any issue as efficiently as possible. Regular training with our engineering team ensures they are always up to date with development and share this knowledge with the support team. Our Technical Support experts are also responsible for escalating the necessary issues to internal teams ensuring problems are resolved quickly.
- Creative problem-solving
- Technical support experience
- Communicate software updates to support teams
- Escalate software issues to internal teams
- Have a professional phone etiquette
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products to best assist all customers
- Available to work weekends and between 12-9pm
- Have a positive attitude and energy
- Be a team player!
If you are a person who can figure out a way to say "YES" to every question we want you on our team!
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors, and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that is innovative and motivational.
Back to top