The ideal candidate for this role would be equally comfortable producing, shooting, directing and editing video content of various lengths and styles. In short, an all-in-one filmmaker with the initiative, skills and ability to take a creative brief from concept to delivery.
This person should have at least 5 years of in-house and/or Agency experience with a robust portfolio that showcases his or her work with branded content, lifestyle, ENG, interview, and long and short form “storytelling.” The ideal candidate has relevant experience/skills with marketing/branded content with an eye toward commercial use and an understanding of what makes digital videos resonate. Fitness/wellness-related content is a plus. Must have a portfolio that showcases high-end/aspirational products.
- Brand & Agency experience
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player / team builder
- Ability to meet delivery deadlines
- Ability to manage feedback from project owners
- Ability to make creative judgment calls, when necessary
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Ability to perform basic color grading and color correction
- General knowledge of Apple-based products (iOS devices, computers, etc.)
- Encoding/delivery methods (g., FTP, Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube, Google Drive, etc.)
- Up to speed with current media technology (media management, media storage, file types, file conversion and compression, etc.)
- Lead a shoot / direct talent / direct crew
- Problem solve on the spot
- Shoot on a variety of both prosumer DSLRs and higher end digital film cameras (g., FS7, FS5, A7s, C100, C300, REDs)
- Understand and make proper decisions regarding lens types and uses
- Perform advanced camera techniques
- Light for a variety of scenes / scenarios
- Demonstrate light design and use of light (g., Kino vs Tungsten)
- Understand basic audio recording techniques (internal and external)
- Build and manage a budget
- Understand project organization and execution
- Evaluate all production drivers (g., costs, talent, wardrobe, set selection, crew and gear requirements) and make informed recommendations.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top