The ideal candidate for this role would be equally comfortable producing, shooting, directing and editing video content of various lengths and styles. In short, an all-in-one filmmaker with the initiative, skills and ability to take a creative brief from concept to delivery.
This person should have at least 5 years of in-house and/or Agency experience with a robust portfolio that showcases his or her work with branded content, lifestyle, ENG, interview, and long and short form “storytelling.” The ideal candidate has relevant experience/skills with marketing/branded content with an eye toward commercial use and an understanding of what makes digital videos resonate. Fitness/wellness-related content is a plus. Must have a portfolio that showcases high-end/aspirational products.
- Brand & Agency experience
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player / team builder
- Ability to meet delivery deadlines
- Ability to manage feedback from project owners
- Ability to make creative judgment calls, when necessary
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Ability to perform basic color grading and color correction
- General knowledge of Apple-based products (iOS devices, computers, etc.)
- Encoding/delivery methods (g., FTP, Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube, Google Drive, etc.)
- Up to speed with current media technology (media management, media storage, file types, file conversion and compression, etc.)
- Lead a shoot / direct talent / direct crew
- Problem solve on the spot
- Shoot on a variety of both prosumer DSLRs and higher end digital film cameras (g., FS7, FS5, A7s, C100, C300, REDs)
- Understand and make proper decisions regarding lens types and uses
- Perform advanced camera techniques
- Light for a variety of scenes / scenarios
- Demonstrate light design and use of light (g., Kino vs Tungsten)
- Understand basic audio recording techniques (internal and external)
- Build and manage a budget
- Understand project organization and execution
- Evaluate all production drivers (g., costs, talent, wardrobe, set selection, crew and gear requirements) and make informed recommendations.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top