Marketing Operations Analyst
As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you will work to create and implement scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign operations, lead generation and database management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the acquisition, member experience (lifecycle / retention), and sales teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, digital advertising, analytics platform, and internal databases) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and customers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, lead, and customer lifecycle management.
- Design and implement data pipelines and integrations required to support marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the customer database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Develop programs to continuously enrich customer profiles across all lifecycle stages.
- Partner with sales, retention, and support teams to creatively solve business problems.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop tactics to better connect anonymous visitors to identified leads, and eventually to customers.
- Create a lead scoring methodology based on customer behavior data.
- Define analytics tracking requirements to support new website features, and ensure proper implementation of such requirements via QA and user-acceptance testing.
- Develop data model and data capture processes in collaboration with retention marketing team to support lifecycle initiatives around customer segmentation, triggered communications, and proactive outreach.
- Configure Salesforce fields required to support new marketing campaigns, and implement the data pipelines necessary to pass data from internal database and other sources to Salesforce.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of SQL and Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing technology systems (e.g. Salesforce, ExactTarget, Segment/Tealium, Atlas/DoubleClick, internal customer databases) and integrating those systems with each other.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, detail-oriented, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top