Manager, Studio Sales and Business Development
The Manager, Studio Sales and Business Development will work with the GM of Studio Operations to craft monthly strategic outreach and lead generation initiatives with the goal of exceeding overall class and lounge revenue targets. This individual will create, market, and participate in all studio events, programs, and promotions and will live on the front lines of all studio marketing initiatives. As the Manager, Studio Sales and Business Development, you will keep abreast of all trends and competitors while comparing our facilities and sales trends to same to ensure that our studio remains best in class.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prospect new customers and lead generation initiatives for same
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals
- Plan and execute monthly studio promotions and sales events
- Manage strategic marketing partnerships that drive incremental traffic to the studio (e.g. ClassPass, Gilt City)
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and new riders
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Previous sales experience with experience in the fitness industry a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a tireless thirst for competition
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and make strategic decisions based on a variety of sales data
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly demeanor
- Passion for health and fitness
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible schedule required
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top