Passionate about fitness? Love people? Peloton is searching for amazing new Facilities crew member. Join us today!
As a member of our crew, you will:
- Greet all guests entering and leaving the studio with a pleasant demeanor
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assist Management with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton’s products and brand image
- Represent the Peloton brand in all client interactions
- Clean and maintain the locker rooms, the lounge, office areas, laundry room and the studio.
- Will need learn how to properly set our clients up on the Peloton bike and be able to do it quickly and efficiently.
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally with fellow facilities crew members, clients, and other departments within Peloton
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Ambitious, hardworking, team-oriented, and deeply passionate about the fitness industry
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING / LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top