In this role you will:
You will be working on the team that creates and expands the Peloton ecosystem on the web. You and your team will be working on the front lines to implement a complicated user experience that can be seamless for both Mobile and Web users. In our planned expansion, our website is an essential part of providing metadata to current and potential Peloton Riders.We are looking for engineers who are excited about developing complex, interactive websites that have very thoughtful UX/UI. Currently, the team is working on bringing React and Redux to the code base, as well as re-working our continuous delivery pipeline while passing ownership from the SRE team to the Frontend team:
- Gain experience working with Open Source tools like Typescript, Sass, Jade and more.
- Implement Peloton Cycle’s web experience leveraging our real time REST API
- Work within an agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Make unique software with a great team dedicated to disrupting a category.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for building consumer-facing websites and social experience
- 3+ years of working development experience
- Excellent time management skill and ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Proficient developing skills, devoting at least 75% of time working hands-on, writing code in their current position
- A BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
- Strong appreciation for Smart UI’s and design
- Can properly write unit testing for your code
Bonus Points if you:
- Have an MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Have Github Project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development environment before
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment
- Have experience building component based UI's
- Used reactive frameworks in the past
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top