Freelance Visual Designer
- A collaborative and iterative design process, focused on creating an intuitive, seamless design experience across web, print, packaging, and signage
- Ability to articulate design decisions to key stakeholders and the creative team and quickly incorporate feedback
- Strong conceptual thinking. Able to think of the big picture as well as execute on the details.
- Appreciation of carefully chosen typography, thoughtful use of white space, balanced color palettes, and consistentvisual branding
- Design experience in both web and print (in other words, you can hand off a PSD to a developer just as easily as you can package an InDesign file for a printer)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A strong online portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience, ideally as an in-house designer, not just agency
- A love of fitness not required but certainly a plus!
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top