At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. We provide an extensive benefits package to all full-time employees and are looking for career minded individuals looking to grow with a rapidly expanding company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide assistance to the Field Specialists in providing superior customer service and educating customers on product setup, features, and usage
- Assist in assembly of Peloton products and accessories in customers homes
- Assist in the loading of the van, including bikes and accessories
- Complete the DVIR and checklist for accessories prior to route departure with the assistance of the Field Specialist.
- Conduct all phones calls while on route when necessary, including contacting the Supervisor, Scheduling Center, and 30 minute call notification to the customer.
- Remove all trash from customers home, prep for each delivery by cleating shoes and organizing order contents, and ensure delivery vehicle is clean and well organized throughout the day
- Assist with in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes (up to 130lbs.) into homes and sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top