Director, Supply Chain Operations
Peloton is seeking a Director, Supply Chain Operations to lead our operations in Asia, including strategic sourcing, manufacturing, supplier management, and quality. This is a senior leadership role tasked with optimizing Peloton’s manufacturing and sourcing operation to reduce cost, lead time, and risk, while increasing supply chain flexibility and quality. This is a key role within the rapidly growing Peloton organization, and one that offers the ability to drive enormous contributions to the growth of Peloton.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead Peloton's operations team in Asia, serving as primary point of contact for US headquarters
- Manage suppliers to measure and optimize cost, lead time, quality, and supply chain flexibility across Peloton’s full product line
- Build KPIs and scorecards to evaluate and provide feedback to suppliers
- Work collaboratively with Hardware Team to manage production planning and ramp, and quality
- Manage production capacity and supplier allocations
- Work collaboratively with Planning and Transportation Logistics teams to optimize inventory levels, end to end costs, lead times, and risk
- Manage all supplier relationships, contracts, and terms
- Work collaboratively with suppliers to drive continuous improvement
- Source, audit, select, and onboard new high-quality suppliers
- Develop and execute global supply chain strategies
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years of supply chain experience, including experience working in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Proven ability to lead, recruit, and retain top talent
- Expertise in manufacturing, purchasing, negotiation, and strategic sourcing
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
The role is based out of Peloton's Taipei, Taiwan office, and requires quarterly travel to New York.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top