Director, Sales Operations
We are seeking a Director, Sales Operations to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop, implement and manage operational process and systems across all sales channels with objective to increase lead capture and conversion rates, and drive sales
- Grow Inside Sales team function including hiring, training, analysis and performance management
- Own day-to-day business operations related to Salesforce to support the Inside and Field sales team, and serve as Salesforce operational liaison with other internal and external teams
- Utilize data to build and implement comprehensive reporting tools that track sales and partnership efforts, and identify areas for improvement on an organization, team, and individual level
- Continually update and configure Salesforce.com per user requirements
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases and introduce new functionality to stakeholders that will enhance their Salesforce use and streamline their business processes. Includes system maintenance, release management, improvements, data integrity, etc
- Assist in the launch of new products and initiatives with the Sales team by liaising closely with other functional organizations such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Member Support, Finance, Human resources (HR) and Training
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentation
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales and people process improvements, training needs and communication flow
- Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are aligned with other planning processes
- Establish high level of quality, accuracy and process consistency across the sales organization
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years’ experience in driving sales performance, with 5+ years' experience in a management/leadership role within Sales
- 3+ years’ Salesforce administrator experience including experience with Users, Roles, Profile and Workflows
- Superior organizational and problem solving abilities
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills, with proven ability to translate data and metrics into predictable business insight
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to write well, edit effectively and present complex issues and projects succinctly, logically, and persuasively
- Ability to create a performance and metrics focused culture
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high-energy leader
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a start of the art studio and the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top