Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our team!
As a digital acquisition marketing manager, you will be part of a broader effort in acquiring new leads and customers through performance-focused digital media campaigns. You will be supporting all of our online acquisition marketing, from the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels but have an entrepreneurial mindset to help innovate within our core channels and bring new ideas to the table. While you're data-driven and number hungry, you are also creative and can think outside the box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the strategy and execution of all digital paid media campaigns. Your responsibilities will include initial setup and day-to-day campaign operations.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing programs using a combination of vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and internal marketing analytics reports.
- Collaborate with brand and creative teams to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 2-4 years of in-depth experience with paid marketing channels and technologies, including social network advertising (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more), paid search (Google AdWords and Bing), retargeting, and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- At least 2 years experience managing Facebook advertising campaigns using Power Editor.
- Operational experience with marketing technologies such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Atlas, Google Analytics, and tag managers.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ownership over your responsibilities, a bias for action, and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top