Member Support Associate-Evening Shift
Our Member Support Associates are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to everyone who comes into contact with Peloton. Support Associates assist customers from 9AM-9PM 7 days/week troubleshooting hardware and software problems, communicating professionally and clearly, properly channeling all customer feedback to our engineering team and always finding a solution. Support Evening Associates assist customers from 12PM-9PM Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
- Have a positive attitude and energy
- Be a team player!
- Be able to communicate clearly to customers via chat and email
- Always have a professional phone etiquette
- Have the ability to positively manage customer inquiries regarding the Peloton bike, the experience, coaches and general information about the studio.
- Experience within retail, hospitality and/or customer
- Must have the ability to multi-task
If you are a person who can figure out a way to say "YES" to every question we want you on our team!
Our Member Support Associates are vital to the Peloton team, they are at the front line of all our customer interactions. Our Support Associates are responsible for providing an exceptional experience to all of our customers through every channel of communication. The Support team also assists our retail staff in selling all Peloton products.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind the mind and body
Back to top