Member Support Associate
Our Member Support Associates are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to everyone who comes into contact with Peloton. Member Support Associates assist customers from 12-9PM and specialize in all technical aspects of the Peloton bike. They are experts at troubleshooting hardware and software problems, diagnosing issues, and strive to always resolve any technical problem as efficiently as possible.
- Have a positive attitude and energy
- Be a team player!
- Creative problem-solving
- Be able to communicate clearly technical issues with customers and engineering team
- Always have a professional phone etiquette
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products to best assist all customers
- Understand the right questions to ask to resolve any problem efficiently
- Available to work weekends and between 12-9pm.
- Have the ability to positively manage customer inquiries regarding the Peloton bike, the experience, coaches and general information about the studio
- Experience within retail, hospitality and/or customers
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of computers, hardware, and how things work
If you are a person who can figure out a way to say "YES" to every question we want you on our team!
Our Member Support Associates are vital to the Peloton team, they are at the front line of all our customer interactions. Our Member Support Associates are responsible for providing an exceptional experience to all of our customers through every channel of communication. The Member Support team also assists our retail staff in selling all Peloton products.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top