Peloton’s Commercial Counsel will report to the General Counsel and will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of commercial transactions, marketing initiatives, employment matters, intellectual property issues and a diverse array of general risk management matters. You will have the opportunity, and will be required, to work closely with business operations in all departments, both supporting their goals and advising on legal risks and opportunities impacting their strategy. Lastly, you will help manage and coordinate with outside counsel where necessary.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 4-5 years experience at a top firm, with a focus on commercial or corporate transactional practice
- Familiarity with online and interactive issues, including intellectual property, privacy and ecommerce
- Experience reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements
- In-house experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong business acumen and ability to advise on business-related legal issues
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Member of NY Bar
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top