Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company, Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
As an Account Representative for Peloton’s Commercial team you will work to support the Vice President of Major Accounts and other sales representatives to drive Peloton’s Commercial Bike business, and meet and exceed sales goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with the VP of Major Accounts to perform sales support activities and grow Peloton’s Commercial business. This includes proposals, invoicing, assistance with product delivery, order follow-up, and relationship management with accounts.
- Responsible for administrative functions, inclusive of post-proposal follow-up, setting up accounts, and liaising with our financial, support and legal teams to ensure that a seamless and superior customer experience is delivered throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Answer customer questions regarding the commercial offering, services, and programs.
- Investigate and manage the resolution of any issues that may impede prompt delivery and successful installation of customer orders.
- Establish a relationship with key accounts to provide assistance through the sales cycle, assist with specific requests, provide analytics, and grow the accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top