Warehouse Outbound Supervisor
- Rosemont, IL
WAREHOUSE OUTBOUND SUPERVISOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality are met for all outbound related activities.
- Oversee and supervise all outbound waving activities, which drive all outbound activity in the warehouse
- Oversee and supervise the replenishment of inventory to enable outbound order picking.
- Oversee and supervise the outbound warehouse team members and ensure all Transfer orders and Sales orders are picked, staged and loaded, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, invoices, load sheets, facility & equipment reports.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all outbound warehouse personnel
- Assist in employee scheduling.
- Serve as forklift operator and trainer.
- Manage outbound of products and supplies.
- Manage loading/unloading of vehicle fleet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Highly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Back to top