Vice President, Application Software
- New York, NY
Peloton is looking for an Application Software leader who will be responsible for setting the strategy and execution of customer facing applications for our Connected Fitness products (1P) and partner devices (3P).
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the product road-map to fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical and people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on technology advancements for Application and UI, ensuring automation and process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations, and building and leading a world class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create road-maps to help deliver on the company vision
- Communicate cross functionally to drive both engineering and product alignment
- Be both a technical Leader and people manager
- Grow the team and help shape processes and culture as the team and the company grows
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for assessment and improvements
- 15+ years of experience on Android, IOS and Web application development, including 10+ years of hand-on technical management
- Experience shipping application software on Android and IOS devices and Web platforms
- Experience shipping application software in international markets
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top