ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain test plans and schedules for new product development and sustaining engineering activities
- Perform product validation and verification with off-the-shelf testing equipment as well as custom built machinery
- Design, build, and automate custom test rigs/fixtures to interact with various pieces of exercise equipment
- Write test reports and communicate results with the team
- Correspond with NY based team and Taiwan with test reports and status updates. Will require morning/evening calls.
- Excellent communication skills (Mandarin a plus)
- Provide technical support to technicians for various testing activities
- Use six sigma tools for root cause/failure analysis
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and prioritize work queues
- Monitor and implement test processes and data flow
- Ensure safety protocols are followed
- Maintain lab equipment and inventory
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years equivalent work experience.
- The candidate must have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. M.S. preferred.
- National Instruments LabVIEW certification preferred (CLAD, CLD, CLA). Six sigma certification preferred.
- 3D Modeling (Solidworks), Statistical Analysis (Python, R, Minitab), Automation Skills (LabVIEW), experience with NI data acquisition systems, PLC programming experience a plus.
- Ability to read/create mechanical drawings.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.