Technical Program Manager-Platform
Peloton is seeking a Technical Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, and development. You will be relentless in getting things done and have a passion for delivering results with a strong track record of success.
You must be comfortable working with a growing engineering team responsible for highly reliable and scalable systems.
ON A TYPICAL DAY, YOU WILL:
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, and coach for agile development to create self-organized teams that drive continuous improvement to our systems and service reliability
- Create project plans, identify constraints, and provide mitigation plan
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments
- Help track and analyze incidents as part of a continual improvement process
- Strong technical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience managing major incidents and post-incident reviews
- Experience with capacity planning
- Experience working with large distributed systems in critical production service environments
- Experience in event/incident/problem/change management
- Familiarity with monitoring tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our members and customers first and we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience–be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top