Technical Program Manager-Engineering
In this role you will:
The Technical Program Manager will drive planning, project execution, and development for our engineering team. It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done. As the scrum master, you will help our engineering teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. It will be your job to wear multiple hats, and go beyond the normal expectations.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with smart engineers, designers, and product managers to build and improve our commerce platform (web, mobile, logistics), iOS app, CMS, home bike tablet, live streaming services, and other back-end services. In addition you will:
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, and coach for agile development
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan
- Help build consensus between teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top