Technical Program Manager (Studio)
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating software projects for studio operations.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical experience, and be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Project / OmniPlan.
*This role is based in our NY HQ office and travel may be required
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Studio, Software, Product, Hardware, Marketing and Infrastructure to create a plan for operational readiness for our fitness studio
- Communicate status of the project and program portfolio to all stakeholders in business units and business heads
- Ensure projects are on budget and on-time
- Provide budget and cost estimation, project forecasting, resource allocation, and re-allocations
- Prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Ensure that investments and initiatives are aligned with business strategy and priorities
- Have hands-on experience in project resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
- Able to lead business partners in requirements gathering and visioning
- Have working knowledge of risk management, as well as standards and policies formulation
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Have an understanding Agile development methodologies and be able to translate the concepts to events planning, business projects and sales/marketing
- More than 5 years of project and program management experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- PMP/PMI certified or related certifications a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top