System Performance Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Peloton is looking for a System Performance Engineer responsible for across-the-stack system performance analysis and optimization, with extensive experience in embedded software on Linux or Android.
The System Performance Engineer will have a deep understanding of mobile SoC architectures, heterogeneous computing, system performance tools and bottleneck analysis methodologies, and will be comfortable with working cross-functionally with different teams.
- Work with Software and Systems teams to optimize resource usage in areas like compute, bandwidth, storage, etc.
- System profiling and analysis to uncover and address performance bottlenecks and power usage.
- Establish processes, build tools and automation for performance measurements and analysis.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- 5+ years of system software/engineering/performance analysis experience with embedded systems
- 5+ years of experience in shipping consumer devices and Mobile SoCs.
- Experience with compute offloads to GPU, DSPs, etc.
- Experience with profiling and tracing tools.
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top