Supply Chain Program Manager
Peloton Taiwan is currently looking for a Supply Chain Program Manager. This is a multi-faceted position that focuses on both supply chain management & project management.
- Set-up and maintain project plans and resources and act as the key point-of-contact in assigned projects
- Prepare, lead and facilitate cross-functional project team meetings (with headquarter, cross-functions and suppliers)
- Identify (potential) issues and risks, properly share them in project teams and propose/find solutions
- Continuously maintain project statuses and escalate timely on potential hurdles to reach project goals
- Secure resources from other Peloton Asia disciplines to meet project timelines and budget
- Deliver product development projects into mass production on-time, on budget, with meeting intermediate milestones and overall stakeholder satisfaction
- Develop effective working relationships with and between key product suppliers and Peloton stakeholders
Supply Chain management:
- Analyze (potential) risks in product supply
- Develop pragmatic tools and templates that enable suppliers and Peloton stakeholders to monitor forecast and order status.
- Follow-up on agreed delivery plans, especially during first production ramp-up
- Escalate any potential disruption early to the right stakeholders
- Planning and executing key operation strategies and establish long/short term targets to cope with business goals
- Overall management of operation teams including plant production, quality, on time delivery, and cost control
- Insure that operating plans provide for improvements in maximizing sales, efficiency and reducing costs, risks
- Planning long/short term production capacities schedules and budgets consistent with directions and policies
- Insure that production quality plans follow quality standards, procedure and process
- Direct and monitor production activities to insure that any problems relating to safety, customers, production schedule, output, quality and etc. are promptly and effectively resolved
- Logistic execution and oversight, inventory management, supply chain management.
- Procurement & Replenishment component for OEM suppliers. Manage the safety stock level by business planning.
- Supply chain Partnership management, Engage demand planning to ensure continuous supply.
- Continuous Improvement (Quality, Lead-Time, Cost).
- Engage tasks planning, support product life-cycle management.
- Assist with special projects or other duties with supervisor.
- Support other activities as required by the management
- Optimize processes and procedures in order to flawlessly execute supply chain activities
- B.S degree in related field, MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of Supply Chain Program Management experience is required
- Strong communication in Supply Chain Program Management field
- Candidate must be fluent in both English and Chinese
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top