Studio Bike Tech
We are seeking a part-time Studio Technician to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Greet clients and assist them before, after and during their ride.
- Serve as studio room attendant, sitting in all assigned rides to assist any and all client and production needs.
- Make minor bike repairs / adjustments before, after and during classes.
- Make minor repairs if necessary during breaks.
- Updated tracking sheets and paperwork as necessary.
- Maintain bike conditions before, during and after shift to meet expectations.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assistant Management / Production teams with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton's products and brand image.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates much be 18+ to apply.
- Must have the flexibility / availability to work a non-traditional schedule, particularly weeks and late nights.
- Ability to use Google Drive and Google Sheets, in addition to experience sending and receiving emails.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Emma M.Sr. People Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top