Studio Bike Tech
We are seeking a part-time Studio Technician to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Greet clients and assist them before, after and during their ride.
- Serve as studio room attendant, sitting in all assigned rides to assist any and all client and production needs.
- Make minor bike repairs / adjustments before, after and during classes.
- Make minor repairs if necessary during breaks.
- Updated tracking sheets and paperwork as necessary.
- Maintain bike conditions before, during and after shift to meet expectations.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assistant Management / Production teams with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton's products and brand image.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates much be 18+ to apply.
- Must have the flexibility / availability to work a non-traditional schedule, particularly weeks and late nights.
- Ability to use Google Drive and Google Sheets, in addition to experience sending and receiving emails.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top