Sr. Manager, ODM - North America
- Reedley, CA
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton is looking for an experienced Sr. ODM Manager to oversee our key manufacturing partners.
In this role you’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and driving all commercial aspects of the relationship. You will also work cross functionally with Peloton Design Engineering, Operations, Product teams, Legal, Quality and Logistics on broader issues ensuring our manufacturing partners meet Peloton’s cost, quality and supplier performance objectives from new product phase, volume production and through product end of life to achieve business objectives.
Your core objective will be to ensure that Peloton has the optimal manufacturing partners with global footprint, supply chain and operations excellence to support our dynamic growth plans.
- Own the overall commercial relationship with our key manufacturing partners
- Lead RFI/RFQ process for new programs, own all negotiations, contract terms and conditions, cost management (cost negotiations & reductions), supplier performance & execution
- Develop, negotiate and measure supplier metrics/KPIs and scorecards across cost, capacity, delivery, quality, etc
- Exceed target goals and deliver world class metric/KPI performance in quality and yield improvements, on-time shipment, lead time reduction, inventory turns and accuracy, COGS, and cost reduction initiatives.
- Work with Project teams to ensure new product readiness, transition and rapidly ramp and reach time-to quality and volume on new products.
- Drive capacity planning process at the factories to ensure we have adequate lead time to add equipment and tooling as required by demand forecasts.
- Hold ODM partners accountable for managing Tier 2 suppliers to the agreed upon terms and conditions, including Tier 2 cost reduction goals.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with management, and ensure executives from Peloton and our supplier partners are aligned and executing on key objectives
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration, MBA preferred
- 7- 10 years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management in an ODM|CM environment
- Familiar with consumer electronics product development cycle and mass production challenges
- Proficient detailed understanding of product supply chains and external manufacturing processes.
- Strong business acumen to manage product cost, and supplier relationships
- Experience in supplier selection, contract negotiations and supply base management
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills; problem solving and decision-making skills.
Able to travel internationally as needed, up to 25%
Back to top