Sr. EHS Program Manager, Field Operations
- New York, NY
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Provide senior level expertise in areas of environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS), risk management, and workers compensation management across the Field Operations business unit. Assist the operations to maintain compliance with all applicable EHS requirements. Aid business units in actions to eliminate worker injuries, vehicle accidents and associated costs. Work closely with the Director of EHS and Field Operations Leadership on all safety related topics.
- Serve as the EHS champion for the incident management system
- Oversee Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives for all warehouses
- Manage the SDS/Hazard Communication program
- Manage and perform the planning, training, inspection, reporting and recordkeeping requirements for all safety compliance programs
- Develop and implement training efforts for EHS related activities throughout the enterprise
- Manage the preparation and submittal of safety-related agency regulatory reports
- Provide engaging health and safety leadership to the facility employees
- Lead Executive, Regional, and Employee Safety Committees
- Develop and support strategic initiatives designed to produce best in class EHS performance
- Act as the business unit champion for the Zero Incidents initiatives
- Lead the tracking and assessment of safety requirements and metrics
- Advise business group leadership teams on strategy deployment progress and challenges
- Train and Assist site managers, supervisors and employees in the development and implementation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Develop auditing protocols to ensure that consistent, best-in-class results and compliance are followed to enable operational excellence. Prepare reports of findings with recommendations for corrective action
- Conduct and document annual compliance inspections.
- Perform Job Safety Analysis of all worksite activities and lead actions for controls and countermeasures.
- Leads safety observation efforts across Field Operations
- Observe workers to determine proper use of prescribed safety equipment and procedures. Train and demonstrate proper use of safety equipment.
- Investigate incidents (including injuries, property damage, near misses, releases, and losses) to determine root cause and prepare/direct corrective action plans.
- Acts as regional champion for implementation of risk reduction controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of progressive EHS experience
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and fleet management procedures
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Demonstrated understanding of OSHA and local regulations
- Proven knowledge of safety regulations and industry standards
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, teams and individuals across multiple functions within the organization
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; able to train/present to an executive level audience
- CSP, CSHO, or equivalent Safety Certification
Back to top