Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Marketing IT
- New York, NY
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an extremely talented Marketing Technologist to join our Enterprise Marketing Team. This team empowers business partners across the Marketing organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis, solutions architecture, product management, project management and internal support and training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver and support an integrated marketing stack that increases value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise team at a global, result-oriented, fast growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. Lastly, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of at least 1 of the following Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc..) and other marketing technology systems (Drift, Braze, Twilio, etc.).
- Oversees the definition of MarTech product feature sets & enhancements, partnering with Marketing team stakeholders to define business needs and use cases. Regularly reviews procedures and implements changes as needed.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance deliverables and resources with marketing business needs, contributing extensive and insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key stakeholders and translated into action plans.
- Act as a source of information on trends and innovation in Marketing Automation and Technology, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration.
- Prioritizes incoming requests from the Marketing teams, measuring impact and effort, requiring thorough analysis of circumstances and/or data.
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress to a variety of stakeholders. Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with Marketing objectives.
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient and effective under the circumstances.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, SimonData), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, etc.) and Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, and owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR and related compliance requirements as it relates to Marketing systems implementation and management
- Familiarity of structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, and resource planning.
- Management of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as Visio and JIRA highly desired.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment, and applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must be able to analyze, evaluate, and determine appropriate course of action.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Antiracism and Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to antiracism
- Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture and environment at Peloton
- Actively endorse, create, and maintain antiracist policies and processes
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top