At Peloton, we’ve built up our Ecomm Platform from scratch, including all product and order models and logistics fulfillment integration.
As a software engineer on the ecommerce team, you will work on a platform that supports our web and point of sale e-commerce apps, and powers our complex order fulfillment operations. This includes the platform admin interface, which allows internal users to in sales, operations, logistics, and support to manage various elements of our system including our product catalogue, orders, shipment routing, and coupons.
You will be a part of a team that interacts with sales, operations, business intelligence, logistics, and finance stakeholders. You will work closely with Project Managers and Product Managers on the Ecomm Platform Scrum Team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day business, support, and logistics operations, working with other engineers to improve the software of our ecommerce platform.
- Design and architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Work on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
- Excellent software developer with experience in Python (preferably) or other language
- Experience with ERP Integration
- Experience with PCI/Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Integrations
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 2 years of experience working with an Ecommerce product
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles
- Understanding and experience with different system architecture strategies (SOA, Microservices, etc.)
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development and design
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top