Software Development Engineer in Test - Digital
- New York, NY
Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work on our Digital Peloton products and Connected Fitness devices. In this role, you will own responsibility for the quality of these products and work closely with Software developers, Product Management and help cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices. Quality best practices are embedded in your DNA and you have the technical chops to help automate it.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with test automation
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Experience working with engineers to collaborate on test automation scenarios
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience with Automation frameworks such as XCUI, Espresso & Detox
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins, CircleCI and/or bitrise
- Experience interacting with REST API for test reporting
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top