Software Development Engineer in Test - Digital
Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work on our Digital Peloton products and Connected Fitness devices. In this role, you will own responsibility for the quality of these products and work closely with Software developers, Product Management and help cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices. Quality best practices are embedded in your DNA and you have the technical chops to help automate it.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with test automation
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Experience working with engineers to collaborate on test automation scenarios
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience with Automation frameworks such as XCUI, Espresso & Detox
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins,CircleCI and/or bitrise
- Experience interacting with REST API for test reporting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.
Back to top