Service Design, Systems Administrator
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Service Design Systems Administrators design, build, and support the technical systems and processes utilized by the Member Support team. Analysts collaborate across the business to design internal processes and tools.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success; and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches.
The Service Design team is part of the Membership team and is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us and design for delightful and low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, and understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members and the Membership team.
- Design, build, and support process, procedures, and systems for support-related workflows to create intentionally efficient and easy to use methods for delivering positive impact for support and service teams.
- Recognize and solve gaps in our current systems designs and optimize tools to craft optimal team experiences and drive efficiency.
- Develop controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and prevent service failures.
- Partner with cross-functional systems owners to collaborate and manage the flow of data in between all business systems.
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance and identify opportunities for improvements
- Evangelize information security throughout the organization, designing processes and systems with strong protection in mind.
- Maintain a change log of system changes and their impact on the business.
- Minimum of two years experience in a systems administrator role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders; comfortable collaborating with others
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, and policies formulation experience preferred
- Zendesk and/or Talk desk experience preferred
- ITIL and/or Project Management experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top