Senior Recruiter - Campus
- Plano, TX
Peloton is looking for a savvy and process driven Senior Recruiter to lead hiring initiatives for our Campus Recruiting team. This person will be responsible for hiring the best talent across our offices, working with our hiring managers on strategy, and evolving the ways we attract and hire students to our internship and full time opportunities, with a specific focus on technical talent.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers, and we’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves recruiting to join our team. This role offers a chance to build new recruiting processes and online engagement to help UR improve candidate and client experience by leveraging our broader team, tools, data and your creativity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Build and execute recruiting plans for roles that consider talent from across a wide range universities across the US
- Develop candidate attraction and sourcing strategies by effectively marketing Peloton opportunities, developing key relationships with students, faculty, and administration, and by utilizing headhunting strategies to identify and attract the top talent from our target universities
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities
- Conduct first round phone interviews for technical and non-technical students for full time and Internship roles
- Develop on-campus recruiting strategies as well as contributing to strategy development on regional and national level
- Create reporting and hiring metrics to present to hiring managers and senior leaders, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand and how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and/or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments and making successful changes based on data
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in campus recruiting, preferably in a high growth environment with both technical and non-technical talent
- Experience working with engagements such as: diversity organizations, student groups, online storytelling and talent sourcing
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top