Senior Product Manager, Inclusion
- New York, NY
Peloton is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead our Inclusion efforts across the Peloton Product Development Team. Peloton’s products are designed around the concept “Together We Go Far”: we believe that when we work together we are able to achieve more. The Product Manager, Inclusion will help us improve the design and development of our hardware and software products by standardizing best practices and processes for inclusive product strategy, design, and research so that every member has a great experience. They will develop KPIs and goals for Inclusion across our products, build a roadmap of initiatives, and work in partnership with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and a variety of other stakeholders throughout the company to execute against that roadmap.
- Develop analytics and KPIs to measure the success of our hardware and software products in providing a great experience across our member base, which is diverse in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and many other dimensions.
- Find or create and deliver materials educating members of the Product Development Team, including Product Managers, Designers and Engineers on principles and techniques of inclusive research, design and development.
- Develop and maintain an Inclusion Roadmap across our hardware and software products using a user-focused approach grounded in data and informed by organizational capabilities.
- Work with the larger product organization and company stakeholders to prioritize and execute the roadmap, keeping in mind strategies for adjacent disciplines like content, operations, logistics, and support.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders across the organization, including our People team, legal team, our internal Employee Resource Groups, and others.
- 5+ years of Product Management, Accessibility & Inclusion, or related experience.
- A passion for member experience and teaching others how to think, design, and build products inclusively.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features.
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Constant attention to detail.
AS A BONUS
- Experience championing inclusive design and development at a technology company.
- Experience creating and implementing an accessibility roadmap for a software company.
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, and content element.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Back to top