Senior Manager, Software Development Infrastructure
- New York, NY
Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager who will be responsible for driving internal developer productivity by developing next generation developer tools and processes. This leader will drive our developer infrastructure strategy to deliver world class products that fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion.
- Build and lead a team of software developers that are responsible for building developer tools and automation.
- Be both a hands on technical leader and people manager.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive engineering alignment.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- 7+ years of experience building developer tools and infrastructure for Mobile, Web and backend development
- 5+ years of experience building, managing and coaching engineering teams
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- Experience in Linux, MAC, Android and/or Windows
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, Gradle, aosp build environments, CI/CD tools
- Experience with AWS / other cloud based infrastructures
- Experience working with HSMs and CA
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
*Note this role can sit in either our New York City OR Santa Clara office. This position will require relocation and will be NOT be able to sit fully remote once safe to return back in office*
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top