Senior Manager, Sales Operations
- New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, sales operations and automation manager to join our Revenue Operations team to manage, develop and grow our Sales Operations team here at Peloton.
You will be responsible for the following: cross-functional partnership with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, Enterprise Systems and Marketing operations to design and innovate on our internal sales tooling, reporting/analytics, automation, and project prioritization and roadmapping.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations team priorities & project roadmap to deliverables and timelines
- Manage sales operations team members by holding weekly 1:1s, team standups, monthly and quarterly project/business reviews
- Partner with crossfunction teams across sales leadership & enablement, product, marketing leaders and enterprise systems, and to gain alignment of roadmap needs.
- Implement best practices for sales tooling scalability, automation and efficiency working closely with the sales enablement and sales leadership.
- Partner with Revenue Program management team on cross-functional projects and company initiatives
- Report status updates weekly, monthly, and quarterly on projects to the Director of Revenue Operations and project stakeholders
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to support new campaigns, asset management, and quarterly project roadmap
- Identify reporting and analytics opportunities in across all sales tooling in partnership with sales leadership and sales enablement
- 5-10 years experience as sales operations leadership/management
- +5 years team management experience
- Exceptional project management and sales product roadmapping
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (project presentations and
- Data-driven, creative-thinker, analytical, and a problem solver
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional leadership and projects
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and sales automation tooling
- Administration of enterprise chat, phone, and email tooling
- B2C & B2B Sales technology and system architecture
- Building out and/or managing a sales operations team
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top