Senior Manager, Revenue Planning
- London, United Kingdom
SENIOR MANAGER, REVENUE PLANNING, INTERNATIONAL
Reporting to our Senior Director, Strategic Planning and Business Analysis, Peloton’s Senior Manager, Revenue Planning is a hybrid of traditional jobs in demand planning and data analytics. You will understand the levers of product demand (e.g. marketing and lead generation activities, salesforce activity, retail stores, digital, seasonality) and partner with the channel teams to build the e-commerce forecast as well as an integrated forecast across sales channels. You’ll also own top-line metrics and KPIs and provide analytics on conversion funnel and demand drivers to support growth and optimization of go-to-market activities.
- Own cross-sell, upsell, and new market development demand forecasts across our UK/DE Bike and Tread lines of business. You will also present demand forecasts to our executive team and key cross-functional partners.
- Own/evolve bottoms-up forecast models to decompose underlying demand drivers, measure and understand variances in actuals vs. forecast, and ultimately improve forecast accuracy.
- Feed into the consolidated UK/DE Bike and Tread forecast that Supply Chain and Finance teams use to make decisions on production/inventory and financial guidance
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholder teams (e.g. Strategy, Retail, Marketing) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, model demand, and gain alignment on forecast assumptions
- Report on key business KPIs and analysis/interpretation of trends over time, and work on automation of ongoing reporting in partnership with our Analytics team
- Perform deep dive analysis into specific areas of the business to understand underlying drivers/causes and provide recommendations for growth and optimization
- 8+ years of experience working in a business planning and forecasting function (e.g. demand/supply planning, corporate planning, FP&A)
- Experience incorporating marketing & sales activities across media, partnerships, retail, promotions, word-of-mouth, etc. to model business performance is a strong plus
- Degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- Expert-level Excel modeling skills
- Strong proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with data visualization technology, such as Looker or Tableau, is a plus
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to senior leaders
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top