Senior Manager, ODM
Peloton is looking for an experienced ODM Manager to oversee our Asia manufacturing partners. In this new role you’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and driving the commercial aspects of the relationship. You’ll also work cross functionally with Peloton Design Engineering, Operations, Product teams, Legal, Quality and Logistics on broader issues ensuring our manufacturing partners meet Peloton’s cost, quality and supplier performance objectives from new product phase, volume production and through product end of life to achieve business objectives. You’ll ensure that Peloton has the optimal manufacturing partners, supply chain, and operations to support our growth plans.
- Own the overall relationship with our key manufacturing partners in Asia.
- Lead supplier contracts, cost management (cost negotiations & reductions), supplier performance & relationships
- Develop, negotiate and measure supplier metrics/KPIs and scorecards across cost, capacity, delivery, quality, etc
- Exceed goals and deliver world class metric/KPI performance in quality and yield improvements, on-time shipment, lead time reduction, inventory turns and accuracy, OCOGS, and cost reduction on ODM managed parts, etc.
- Regularly report on the state of the relationship and scorecard
- Work with Project teams to ensure new product readiness, transition and rapidly ramp and reach time-to quality and volume on new products.
- Drive capacity planning process at the factories to ensure we have adequate lead time to add equipment and tooling as required by demand forecasts.
- Hold ODM partners accountable for managing Tier 2 suppliers to the agreed upon terms and conditions, including Tier 2 cost reduction goals.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with management, and ensure executives from Peloton and our supplier partners are aligned and executing on key objectives
- Drive cost reductions, supply chain optimizations, second sourcing
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management for a hardware OEM or Contract Manufacturer
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration, MBA preferred
- 10-15 years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management in an ODM|CM environment
- Familiar with consumer electronics product development cycle and mass production challenges
- Proficient detailed understanding of product supply chains and external manufacturing processes.
- Strong understanding and experience working in Asia; Chinese language skills a strong plus
- Strong business acumen to manage product cost, and supplier relationships
- Experience in managing outsource contract manufacturing partners in Asia.
- Experience in supplier selection, contract negotiations and supply base management
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills; problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to travel internationally as needed, up to 25%
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top