Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, Peloton Digital
Peloton has re-launched its Digital offering and is seeking a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, to own the strategy and implementation of communication to our members, with focuses on converting users on a free trial to subscribers of our monthly membership and on maintaining engagement among our existing monthly members. This position reports to the SVP, Global Sales and Marketing, for Peloton Digital, with a secondary line to Peloton’s overall Retention Marketing team to ensure messaging for Digital-only members seamlessly fits into the overall Peloton communication strategy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a blend of creativity and analytical acumen and be able to own both strategy and implementation. We are a lean team, and an ideal candidate is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Owner of lifetime value (LTV) for Peloton Digital, responsible for all conversion, engagement and retention metrics.
- Lay out the overall consumer journey from install through ongoing subscription.
- Collaborate with the Digital Growth Marketing team to ensure an efficient lifetime value to customer acquisition cost ratio (LTV/CAC)
- Develop communication strategy across the lifecycle of a member–including push notifications, in-app messaging, email, display advertising, etc.–to ensure we deliver the right message at the right time on that journey.
- Define target audiences with segmentation and marketing automation tools.
- Partner with Peloton’s Retention Marketing team to ensure:
- Digital Member messaging fits seamlessly within our overall Member communications
- Best practices for engagement and retention for Peloton's hardware membership (Bike and Tread) are adapted for Peloton Digital
- Reporting for Peloton Digital engagement and retention matches our overall approach
- Constantly stay informed with best in class activation, conversion, and retention practices.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions.
- Periodically audit the tech and data to ensure we are getting the correct engagement and retention analysis.
- 6+ years experience in relevant roles
- Proven track record of collaboration, both internally and externally
- Direct experience with digital apps and platforms
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to produce conversion and retention insights
- Entrepreneurial drive and a motivation to achieve rapid results
- Experience using and implementing mobile onboarding, engagement, activation and retention tools and services (including SMS, push messaging, and email)
Back to top