Senior Financial Analyst, Tread
- New York, NY
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior FP&A Analyst who will assist our Senior Manager, FP&A with revenue forecasting and reporting on our North America tread product line. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to North America tread revenue
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities
- Assist in cross-functional work to evaluate strategic initiatives and associated financial impacts and help to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through process automation
- 3-5 years in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint. Experience working with data visualization tools and data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems – prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) and ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies and consumer products preferred
- Experience with demand planning and revenue planning a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top